You can now book any number of weekday Masses with a limit of attending one weekday Mass per day on mycatholic.sg. For weekend* Mass, the policy remains at one booking per month.
You may have to refresh the web page and/or logout and login again to see the new features.
Mass slots will remain available till they have been taken up or when the booking time is up. The cut-off time for bookings is 48 hours before the start of that particular Mass.
And if you’re going to your church for Mass please:
- Remember to bring your picture ID (NRIC/FIN/Driving License/Passport)
- Check that you are not unwell
- Ensure you’ve not travelled in the last 14 days
- Bring along your mask and wear it always
*Weekend – Sunday and Saturday evenings
Thank you and God bless.
Released by the COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
20 July 2020
Related Posts on the Resumption of Masses
- 22 October 2020 - Booking for Mass: November
- 16 October 2020 - One-time Change of Parish Church
- 1 October 2020 - MARS Registration For Up To 100 Persons
- 17 September 2020 - October Mass Booking
- 12 September 2020 - Mass Booking now open for two weekends
- 20 August 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For September 2020
- 06 August 2020 - MCCY Pilot Test with Religious Organisations
- 23 July 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For August 2020
- 20 July 2020 - New Weekday Booking Policy
- 05 July 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 01 July 2020 - Booking of Mass: Complete Schedule Released
- 29 June 2020 - Booking of Mass: Schedule
- 28 June 2020 - Booking of slot for Mass
- 26 June 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 25 June 2020 - Updates from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 24 June 2020 - Gradual Resumption of Mass
- 19 June 2020 - Preparing for the Gradual Resumption of Masses
- For more information - www.mycatholic.sg/faq
- Registration user guide - www.mycatholic.sg/help