The schedule for all churches may now be accessed at myCatholic.sg/schedule. Please follow these 4 steps for the booking of slots for Mass:
- Where do I go to check?
- When can I do the booking?
Refer to the “Mass Booking Start Date and Time” schedule to look for the church that you registered with. The date and time there tells you when you can start booking for your Mass slots.
- Where do I go to do the booking?
On the specified date and time above, login at myCatholic.sg and book for your Mass slot for the month. If you’ve not yet registered, do so now at myCatholic.sg/register
- When is my church resuming?
Refer to the bottom of each section on the list. In essence, the churches resume Mass on the weekend when the booking of the slots start for that church.
If you login at the specified date and time, but do not see the available booking slots, etc, you might not be viewing the latest information on the page. So, please do the following:
- Click on “refresh” or “reload” on your browser
- Use Chrome or Safari browsers instead
- Log out and log in again
Mass slots will remain available till they have been taken up or when the booking time is up. The cut-off time is 48hrs before that particular Mass starts.
The Booking Start Time is staggered to help smoothen the online booking experience for everyone. Only login to myCatholic.sg when you need to.
Check myCatholic.sg/schedule often because details may change due to updates from civil authorities and churches as they continue to manage safety and volunteer requirements.
Due to constraints, not all registered Catholics will be able to book a slot every month. During this time, the existing dispensation from the Sunday obligation remains in effect until further notice. Please refer to our previous messages about this.
Thank you and God bless.
Released by the COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
1 July 2020
Related Posts on the Resumption of Masses
- 17 September 2020 - October Mass Booking
- 12 September 2020 - Mass Booking now open for two weekends
- 20 August 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For September 2020
- 06 August 2020 - MCCY Pilot Test with Religious Organisations
- 23 July 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For August 2020
- 20 July 2020 - New Weekday Booking Policy
- 05 July 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 01 July 2020 - Booking of Mass: Complete Schedule Released
- 29 June 2020 - Booking of Mass: Schedule
- 28 June 2020 - Booking of slot for Mass
- 26 June 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 25 June 2020 - Updates from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 24 June 2020 - Gradual Resumption of Mass
- 19 June 2020 - Preparing for the Gradual Resumption of Masses
- For more information - www.mycatholic.sg/faq
- Registration user guide - www.mycatholic.sg/help