Have you registered at myCatholic.sg/register? All individual Catholics are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
The booking of slots for Mass will commence this coming Wednesday, 1 July 2020 at 9am. More information will be released in the next few days, so please keep an eye out for it.
We remind our Catholics that during this time, they are not required to attend Mass in church to fulfil their Sunday obligation. This existing dispensation remains in effect until further notice.
Catholics should continue to keep the Day of Lord holy by other means (e.g. time in prayer, follow Mass livestream, etc). Read Archbishop William Goh's pastoral letter dated 14 Feb 2020 to learn more about this.
We thank you for your continued patience and prayers.
Released by the COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
28 June 2020
Related Posts on the Resumption of Masses
- 22 October 2020 - Booking for Mass: November
- 16 October 2020 - One-time Change of Parish Church
- 1 October 2020 - MARS Registration For Up To 100 Persons
- 17 September 2020 - October Mass Booking
- 12 September 2020 - Mass Booking now open for two weekends
- 20 August 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For September 2020
- 06 August 2020 - MCCY Pilot Test with Religious Organisations
- 23 July 2020 - Booking Of Mass: Schedule For August 2020
- 20 July 2020 - New Weekday Booking Policy
- 05 July 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 01 July 2020 - Booking of Mass: Complete Schedule Released
- 29 June 2020 - Booking of Mass: Schedule
- 28 June 2020 - Booking of slot for Mass
- 26 June 2020 - Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 25 June 2020 - Updates from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 24 June 2020 - Gradual Resumption of Mass
- 19 June 2020 - Preparing for the Gradual Resumption of Masses
- For more information - www.mycatholic.sg/faq
- Registration user guide - www.mycatholic.sg/help